A bit like with my bat necklace, this slug started life as an illustration, among loads of other bugs and the more I sat with it the more I realised I loved him and I wanted him with me all the time. As it's frowned upon to wear the same tshirt for days on end (it'd get really smelly, c'mon) I made him into a necklace and reader, I married him.
This babe is made from a luscious green glitter acrylic with a yellow back that peeps though the glitter.
- Laser cut acrylic slug necklace
- Width: 12.5cm at widest point
- Height: 4.5cm at longest point
- Stainless steel adjustable chain approx 20cm with lobster clasp
- Designed, assembled and hand painted by my own fair hand in Lahndan Tahn.
If you are buying from outside the UK you are responsible for paying any import tax or VAT in accordance with the law in your country.