Where do I start with this? I have a VAST, embarrassingly vast, acrylic jewellery collection. Usually I’m drawn to colour and bright, eye hurting things, but my inner goth really fancied something black and shiny. Sometimes I just really like wearing black!!! And I wanted a necklace and some earrings that would match a monochrome situation. And black and gold I mean… it’s just a no brainer isn’t it? When bubs and I collabed on our bat decorations I knew I had to do something with them, and it has take me months to work out what. This, this is the product of many hours of trying to understand vectors, staring at acrylic samples and then triumphantly glueing it all together. My vision, my dream… it’s alive, IT’S ALIVE.
- Laser cut acrylic bat necklace
- Width: 11cm at widest point
- Height: 5cm at longest point
- Stainless steel chain approx 19cm with lobster clasp
- Designed, assembled and hand painted by my own fair hand in Lahndan Tahn.
If you are buying from outside the UK you are responsible for paying any import tax or VAT in accordance with the law in your country.