This weirdo is the first in a small collection of animal necklaces that I'll be releasing throughout the year that are all based on a bunch of different illustrations. If you scroll through the photos you'll see this tired wee flump in print form, which I created by splodging acrylic inks and drawing over them. He also likes hanging out with his pals in my dog wrapping paper and matching card.
To recreate the feel of the original illustration I layered the yellow acrylic over the white, as in the photos, giving him a very pleasing 3D effect.
So why this guy? Out of all the other doggos? He's just so cute, isn't he?! I also feel he fully embodies the spirit of 2022. This dog doesn't bark, he sighs, eye rolls and goes back to sleep.
- Laser cut acrylic dog necklace
- Width: 10cm at widest point
- Height: 3cm at tallest point
- Stainless steel adjustable chain approx 24cm with lobster clasp
- Designed, assembled and hand painted by my own fair hand in Lahndan Tahn.
If you are buying from outside the UK you are responsible for paying any import tax or VAT in accordance with the law in your country.