This is a pre-order. It will take between 4-6 weeks for your order to be made and arrive with you.
The first of the Blake Beanz collection, I wasn't going to release these until later in the year but they've had so much love and I've adored wearing them that you're getting them early. You lucky, lucky people.
Why Blake Beanz? This design started as a collaged birthday card my daughter and I were making for my best friend. A genius on the internet told me I should turn them into jewellery, so I did! My best friend's kitteh is called Blake, and my daughter thinks the white bits look like beans. So Blake Beanz, geddit? The black cat was actually cut from a Who Gives a Crap wrapper, and is a really handsome feline, I think you'll agree.
- Laser cut acrylic earrings
- Black cat approx 6cm long including stud; 5cm approx at widest point
- Pink cat approx 4.5cm long including stud; 5cm approx at widest point
- Both approx 6mm in thickness, but acrylic is super lightweight so they are not heavy
- Designed, assembled and hand painted by my own fair hand in Lahndan Tahn.
If you are buying from outside the UK you are responsible for paying any import tax or VAT in accordance with the law in your country.