These have all got a few little issues. Some are misaligned, some of the pink cats have some glue on the back of the mirror pink piece; the black cats have a jagged gap in the black acrylic where the eye is visible. In pair number 3 the black cat has a tiny slit in his body where the laser cut by mistake, you can see in one of the photos next to my thumb. For details of each pair please see photos.
- Laser cut acrylic earrings
- Black cat approx 6cm long including stud; 5cm approx at widest point
- Pink cat approx 4.5cm long including stud; 5cm approx at widest point
- Both approx 6mm in thickness, but acrylic is super lightweight so they are not heavy
- Designed, assembled and hand painted by my own fair hand in Lahndan Tahn.
If you are buying from outside the UK you are responsible for paying any import tax or VAT in accordance with the law in your country.